About Mystic Visions

My photo
Mystic Visions is dedicated to a new way of modern natural design with powerful symbols of the ancient world, we add the finest free learning resources after decades of intense research. Mystic Visions belives original design is the way of beauty. Mystic Visions designs Lapidary, sculpture, jewelery, wands and mediation tools that are life healing and increase spiritual awareness for the wearer. We provide articles with key unique mystical knowledge and mediation practice information. A new way of modern natural design with powerful symbols of the ancient world. The time honored wisdom behind each design embodies beauty & perfection that brings you to stand out uniquely. One of a kind metaphysical sculpture for home and personal sacred space. After decades of intense study and research we offer the finest free learning resources suggestions.Make Sure You Friend Us @ Facebook To Get Special Info And Our Free Extras We Offer to Only Facebook Friends https://www.facebook.com/mysticvisionsdecor

Friday, March 14, 2014

Using the Breathe of Life to Enhance Goals


Using the Breathe of Life to Enhance Goals

Its is widely known,that we are what we think about the most. The
proof of that is our life, our environment, and circumstances. The
smallest seemingly unknowable thoughts, make a huge impact. If our
life is not what we wish it to be, than a thought pattern was the
creation of the distasteful way of living, by autopilot choice.

Our Thoughts are so powerful, and every breath that we take
enhances the flow of energy all around us. Each breath and thought
flows together like a musical stream, dancing together and making a
melody that draws towards us like a magnet. We can use our breath to command what this magnet creates in our life.

I breathe what I want into existence, in a way where I can physically feel the sensation of building steam and gaining ground towards a singular aim."I repeat, Physically" A singular aim is the key. I found by practice if the aim or goal changes every 10 20 60 120 min's it spreads your energy's our randomly spearatic. For toughs who must multitask have 2 goals in a day to breath life energy into. As a
rule never use more than three, & I mean, never more than three.

I usually do breathe work for a goal, no less than a week at a time. Every moment from the time I rise in the morning, until its time to unlock my next magical key, as I sleep. From day to day, I also create a overall environmental calm, to enhance my breath practice. Each and every negative input from myself and others including my thoughts, make a mental note to discredit it, in a healthy habit way, that disconnects from the negative pattern itself. If this type of technique is new to try make this practice a every moment habit. You will thank your self.

Lastly, measure every step. Make sure you have marked each step to go in the direction you aim. I don't mean figuratively, I actually mean Literal. Start by asking yourself each step before you set it down, before your next, if the step in motion is making your goals real, till you have a way of life.

Make Sure You Friend Us @ Facebook To Get Special Info And Our Free Extras We Offer to Only  Facebook Friends
https://www.facebook.com/mysticvisionsdecor  

ab intra "from within"
veritas lux mea "Truth is my light."
 

Read this article & more @ Mysticvisions website http://mysticmv.webs.com/apps/blog/

No comments: